Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. This includes:
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, Login, post reviews / ratings, or submit comments, we may ask for your contact information including items such as; name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, username and password.
- To complete e-commerce transactions on our website we may ask for your billing address and payment information.
- If you search our website, we may keep search history for your account.
At no time do we ever provide your information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete transactions on our website.
How we secure your information
The information we collect from your visit is secured by the following methods:
- All web pages and data transmission between pages is secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates.
- Creation of secure passwords is enforced requiring a password of at least 8 characters including letters, numbers and punctuation.
- All account activities require secure login by the customer.
- Any payment information collected is never stored locally on our website, with the exception of the last 4 digits of any credit card information. It is tokenized with our payment processor and only the token information is stored locally.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the side menu.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Complete e-commerce transactions
We respect your privacy. At no time do we ever provide your contact information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your request or unless stated otherwise below.
How long we retain your information
Our customer information retention policies are as follows:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter or email lists, we retain your email address until you unsubscribe. You can easily unsubscribe via instructions on the bottom of emails sent to you.
- For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time.
- If you leave a comment or rating, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- If you place an order on our website, all order related information is retained for a minimum of 6 months after completion of the order.
Paschal Security Systems LLC follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Paschal Security Systems LLC uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. youtube.com or vimeo.com videos, images, ratings, comments, blogs, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Paschal Security Systems LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our contact us page.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.